Next Club Events
Thursday evenings: drop-in family target shoots
- Outdoor practice range.
- 7 pm – dark.
- Official, unofficial, novelty targets and timed shoots
- Range etiquette and safety supervised by NFAA/USA Archery Level 3 coach.
- Informal instruction for finger shooters of all kinds of bows.
- Loaner gear for rent by reservation; email “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
July 11-12: Train to Hunt
- Some trails will be closed to people who have not registered for this event.
August 1-2: Last Chance 3D shoot
August 6-9: USA Archery Intermediate Youth Camp
- Most of the practice range will be occupied, most of the time from Thursday 1 pm through Sunday 1 pm. Entire practice range will be open after 5 pm, Thursday-Saturday.